Asseco is the best provider for startup projects
UpSteer powered by Asseco is the IT startup incubator launched in September 2022. We believe that technology has the power to make the world a better place and we invest our time and resources into entrepreneurs that are making an impact. Our mission is to support IT startups especially in the following areas: Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Utility & Industry 4.0 and Other interesting IT ideas. UpSteer incubator powered by Asseco can help you move your project forward and also support you in all important business areas. At the end of UpSteer program you get know-how, how to set the perfect pitch to find potential investor and many other valuable insights.
Develop your project
MEET THE TEAM
Team behind UpSteer
Utility & Industry 4.0
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Visual reconnaissance
- Standardized import into the device registry based on existing object catalogs
- Linking of building components with evidence and prediction of failures
- Automatic maintenance/revision plan according to the standards of cataloged objects
- Connection to integration platforms of the IoT standard
- Data collection + data analysis -> collision prediction
- Device control, automation
- Virtual assistant during repair (e.g. work under voltage)
- Video-bridge of the worker and the master for solving problems in the field
- Simulation of city development -> the need to build infrastructure for residents (focusing on water and sewage)
Visual reconnaissance (by camera/drone)
- Automatic recognition of the object thanks to the known dataset of objects (connection with BIM) – construction inspection, control of the material used, search for all information about the object in the equipment register
- Prediction of fires and failures based on the temperature scan of PV farms
- View device check
- Artificial intelligence as a support in healthcare
- Enhancements for medics and for medical praxis
- Safety, forecast and prevention not only for pandemic
Artificial intelligence as a support in healthcare
Artificial intelligence helps on all fronts, so why not use it in the healthcare field as well.
The door must be opened widely to speed up or improve healthcare. Give help not only for the healthcare sector but also for the patient.
Enhancements for medics and for medical praxis
New concepts for the daily healthcare routine. Let’s bring technology to the hospital and simplify the work of health workers.
Everyday little-things done on the paper or with a calculator can be more modern and it doesn’t matter if we are at the reception, the operating room or the ICU.
Safety, forecast and prevention not only for pandemic
Data and again data.
How to store them, use them or use them for prevention. Only the right system can help at the level of pandemic prevention or better hospital management or communication with the state.
The basis is to think outside the data box.
You can’t go a step without a mobile phone today. Therefore, let’s bring health to its users so that they always have it in their pocket.
It doesn’t matter if they want to lose weight, need a special plan due to intolerances, or want to learn more about themselves.
Today anything can be in mobile and tomorrow even more.
- The bank as a partner for life and business
- New ways of communication with the bank and customer experience
- Managing the finances of the future
- Use of the bank’s knowledge of clients for upsale
- Security in the financial sector
- Sustainability and green technologies in banking, CSR and ESG
- Use of the business network for new innovative products
- Banking as a service
The bank as a partner for life and business
Innovative combinations of services and products solving various life situations of an ndividual client, entrepreneur or company related to finances.
Operated by the bank or third party via the PSD2 API.
New ways of communication with the bank and customer experience
New concepts of virtual and physical communication between the client and the institution using social networks, new technologies, augmented reality. Innovative customer experience aimed at young people and other specific groups of people.
Managing the finances of the future
Intelligent management of the client’s financial portfolio, management of finances and financial goals.
Use of the bank’s knowledge of clients for upsale
Services using data on the client’s financial behavior for the purpose of selling other products of the institution and its partners with added value for the customer.
Security in the financial sector
Client contracting and the client’s subsequent access to their finances and sensitive services and data must meet strict regulations and standards.
Is it possible to solve these requirements for the client in a convenient way?
Sustainability and green technologies in banking, CSR and ESG
Solutions for the support of environmental and social issues of the financial institution itself or its clients.
Use of the business network for new innovative products
Use of the business network of banks for new innovative products.
Banking as a service
Technological and business concepts for the provision of financial services for various interest groups.
- Insurance Company: Lifetime Companion & Guardian
- Intelligent Risk Scoring
- Customer Journey Optimization
- Backoffice Processes Finetuning
- Application Programming Interface (API) Marketplace
Insurance Company: Lifetime Companion & Guardian
Digital app/portal ensuring continuous engagement between customer and insurance company. Potential connection with agent, to support PHYGITAL (PHYsical + diGITAL) paradigm. Possibly connected with IoT / telematics and risk prevention tools
Intelligent Risk Scoring
AI/ML used to dig in big data connected with personal digital footprint
Behavioral data analysis used to risk profiling and adhoc offer creation
AI/ML for AML: identification and prediction of potentially fraudelent operations
Customer Journey Optimization
AI used in interaction between customer, agent and insurance company
Use of voicebots/chatbots in most demanding business processes
UX preselection to minimize unnecessary dialogue and ensure quick solution of customer’s problem
Backoffice Processes Finetuning
AI/ML used in repetitive, mass processes related to backoffice processing
With focus on optimization, mostly translates into lowering the opex and indirectly to customer satisfaction
Application Programming Interface (API) Marketplace
„API is a new Core”
Conversion of existing comprehensive core systems into Service-oriented Architecture (SoA) platforms
Well designed API connectors for rapid integration with service providers / consumers
Low-code / No-code approach to extend insurance companies’ reach
Dedicated IT Solutions
For whom is this program dedicated
If you have a MVP or are close to a MVP, if you are in brainstorming phase and have knowledge of the industry you want to operate in, then you are in the right place. Find your project or idea within the following topics below and APPLY for now
WHAT WE OFFER
upSteer is a mentor-based program that provides intensive guidance, support and structure for a set period of time (7 months). During this period, your startup will learn what it takes to become part of the corporate stack. Test, prove, and grow your concept by connecting with business mentors, consultants and enterprise executives.
Exceptional mentorships & Expertise workshops
First class workspaces
Opening Doors to Business
A look through our offices
Frequently asked questions
Read the most common, and some of the uncommon questions & answers right on this page.
- I have a business idea, why should I apply to UpSteer?
- Is there an age limit to participate in UpSteer?
- In which areas can I develop my business idea?
- When is the deadline for applying?
- How long does the UpSteer program last?
- Where does Upsteer Incubator powered by Asseco operate?
- With the UpSteer Incubator powered by Asseco, you get the chance to take your business idea to the next level - UpSteer. The UpSteer program is based on mentoring and expert workshops delivered by key Asseco leaders. The program includes using our office facilities that provide everything you need. Among other things, at the end of the 7-month cycle you can get the opportunity to receive investment for your business.
- No, there is no age limit.
- In the UpSteer Incubator program you can develop your IT business concepts in the following five areas: Utility & Industry 4. 0, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance and Dedicated IT Solutions (or any other interesting IT ideas).
- The deadline for applying to the UpSteer Incubator program is the end of February 2023.
- The whole UpSteer incubator program lasts 7 months, from March 2023 to September 2023.
- You can join UpSteer in Bratislava, Brno or Prague. However, the major workshops and program is going to take place in Bratislava, Slovakia. Brno is focused on the Utility & Industry 4.0 area and Prague will be primarily dedicated to IT Solutions (as well as other interesting IT ideas).
Become an investment partner
If you're looking to become an investment partner of UpSteer we'd love to hear from you!